Design | AV Architects
Audio - Visual - Design - Build
- Design phase
Audio Visual and Automation Design
The design of your system is a crucial step, almost anything is possible…
By understanding your goals, building or project, we can best design a system that offers unrivalled performance for any budget.
We will work with your Architect, building company or builder to ensure that the most cost effective and top performing specs are put in place before the first cable is pulled or wall is put up.
AV Architects prefer to be involved early in the design phase of a commercial or residential project.
Consulting and providing audio visual and automation design plans for:
- Residential sound systems and home hifi design
- Commercial spaces, office, buildings or refits
- Studio and recording space design where angles and measurements are critical
- Community facility design, where line arrays or hearing aid loops are to be installed
- Acoustic treatment and considerations for all work and home spaces
- Night clubs or bars, with specific goals for noise and zoning.
- TV and projector placement design for home or for community and commercial – churches, public houses, private sector enterprise
- Farming and agriculture
- Government facilities
- Specialist communications